Things To Do During Your Stay
We have a prime location – being less than 1km away from the highways (N1 / N14 / R21) and walking distance from the Gautrain bus stop – which makes multiple activities easily accessible. Whether you feel like shopping, exploring, being adventurous or going to the theatre, PhysEQFiT Guesthouse offers the ideal location for you.
Day Trips and Game Drives
- African Tracks Safaris offer day trips from PhysEQFiT Guesthouse. View the African Tracks Safaris website for more information
- Enjoy game drives only 45 minutes’ drive from PhysEQFiT Guesthouse – see the Big 5!
- Day trips to Pilanesberg Nature Reserve, Cradle of Humankind, Soweto and Sun City
- Visit the elephant sanctuary, cheetah range or an African Cultural Village
Events and Festivals
- Air Shows – both Zwartkop and Waterkloof Air Force Bases are 9,5km away
- Harvest Wine Festival – Leriba Hotel is 3,2km away
- Supersport Park for various events is 1,2km away
What People Are Saying
– Very clean and neat. The neighborhood is wonderfully quiet, you would never guess it is basically situated right next to the highway. Very well located and great for short-term stays.
– Such a beautiful and tranquil guesthouse. Well managed with fantastic and caring owners that welcomed us with open arms.
Love the privacy and private entrance in this very safe and beautiful area. This is your home away from home!
– Ronel is a great host. I had a very quiet room with garden and pond outside. The room had everything I needed plus a tasty little breakfast in the fridge each morning. Highly recommend.
– PhysEQFit is a perfect place for anyone to stay, either for business or vacation. I particularly like the fact that is is central and close to major locations around Pretoria. Closeness to Gautrain station +more