Guest House in Centurion
PhysEQFiT Guesthouse in Centurion is proud to be commended by what our guests enjoy most about PhysEQFiT Guesthouse:
- Convenient location
- Warm hospitality and friendliness of hostesses
- Safe and secure
- Comfort of the beds
- Good and free Wi-Fi
- Yummy breakfasts
- Value for money!
Read below what our guests have to say about their stay at PhysEQFiT Guesthouse in Centurion.
What Our Guests Are Saying
– Ronel and Marli managed to create a tranquil haven close to the highway and amenities. Centurion Gate is walking distance from the guesthouse with a few restaurants to choose from. The tasteful well-chosen interior calms your soul not even to mention the beautiful garden. Compliments to Joyce and Evah for serving excellent breakfast and a very clean unit every day. The guesthouse is situated in a boomed-off security area with safe parking and camera system for peace of mind. I will highly recommend this little gem for business, solo or family travellers.
– Dealing with Ronel and Marli was only a pleasure. Easy to reach, quick to respond and brilliant hostesses. We literally used the guesthouse to sleep and shower / bath as we were busy with a Kamers Makers show in Irene for the duration of the stay. The room was properly cleaned and the bed made every day, fresh bottled water replaced in the fridge and coffee / tea used topped up daily. The bath was easily the most comfortable bath we’ve experienced in any guesthouse in this coutry. We felt totally safe and secure and the location was perfect – easy to get onto the freeway wherever one needed to go..
– Thank you for a very pleasant time. The staff were friendly and the place was excepetionally neat. Thank you very much for the warm welcome. The place was very well equipped. Definitely value for money. Centrally located.
– The ladies were really nice and made me feel very welcome. They put in a lot of extra effort to make your stay as comfortable as possible. The facilities in and around the house are very good and the breakfast is very healthy.
– I really enjoyed my stay at this B&B. Booking was effortless and location perfect in a boomed-off area and close to the highway and a number of shops. The rooms were good value for money & comfortable. I really enjoyed the healthy breakfast on the go as well, which was different every day.
– The location couldn’t have been better for my travel since it is on the main route and the security of the neighbourhood was outstanding. Secure parking.
– Beautiful guesthouse in Zwartkop Centurion where I attended a leather working course this past week. Spacious rooms, super friendly and helpful staff. I looked forward to Evah’s delicious meals every day… not forgetting her yummy freshly baked scones.
– Spent a week at PhysEQFiT Guesthouse while attending a cource on leather crafting. The breakfast venue is absolutely breathtaking with scenic views. The staff and owners were so welcoming and warm. Particularly enjoyed the menu presented to us on a daily basis. We were spoilt and well taken care off. To the team at PhysEQFiT Guesthouse… Keep it up!!
– Very clean and neat. The neighborhood is wonderfully quiet, you would never guess it is basically situated right next to the highway. Very well located and great for short-term stays.
– Such a beautiful and tranquil guesthouse. Well managed with fantastic and caring owners that welcomed us with open arms. Love the privacy and private entrance in this very safe and beautiful area. This is your home away from home!
– Ronel is a great host. I had a very quiet room with garden and pond outside. The room had everything I needed plus a tasty little breakfast in the fridge each morning. Highly recommend.
– PhysEQFit is a perfect place for anyone to stay, either for business or vacation. I particularly like the fact that is is central and close to major locations around Pretoria. Closeness to Gautrain station +more
– Gemaklik en oorgenoeg vir ‘n sakereis. Die eienaars is baie vriendelik sowel as hulle personeel. Sal PhysEQFiT sterk aanbeveel vir enige mens wat in Zwartkop / Centurion area besigheid moet doen en nie die onpersoonlikheid van ‘n hotel wil ervaar nie maar die warm gevoel van persoonlike diens.
– Uitstekende diens, vriendelik. Sal enige tyd weer oorslaap by hulle! Sal enige iemand aanbeveel. Kos was so lekker! Hier kry jy waarde vir jou geld!
– Nice stay – conveniently located near all amenities. Very friendly hosts. Evah standing in for Ronel and went out of her way to make us feel welcome. 🙂
– Ronel’s place was perfect. She was very helpfull and went the extra mile to make me feel at home.
– Value for money with easy access and really central located.
– Ronel is a really efficient host and the place was wonderfully clean and near.
– Very private and easy to access.
– Was a beautiful stay.
– Great hospitality and value for money. Welcome as well, thanks for having us Ronel.
– The blue room has a bigger bath and King bed. The bathroom tap was not working properly but upon notifying Marli (owner) plumbers were sent the next day and to top it all the other room was opened so that I can have access to a working tap. I would go back over and over again.
– Very central to shop and restaurants, room was great and great hospitality by all.
– This is a well managed venue. The owners are friendly and wonderful hosts. I have used the training venue for small training groups & it is ideal for delegates who can book accommodation on site. The food catering is delicious. Easy to reach from both JHB airport & Lanseria airport, with Lanseria being closest.
-THE BEST AND SECURED PLACE ANYONE WILL ALWAYS WISH TO BE!!
– Great location for me. Was very convenient for my weekend plans. Value for money.
– Highly recommend!
– Ek het soveel fun gehad… Awesome gym… Dankie..
– Lovely stay.
– Awesome place! Value for money. 💵
– Nice surroundings and good breakfast.
– A nice home away from home.